It’s Sunday, erbody! As promised, I’m back today with yet another yummy winter recipe!
Every time Justin and his wife Stacey host a get together, Stacey plans a beautiful spread of amazing food for their guests and Justin’s contribution to the table is always his homemade bread! I ask him every time for the recipe and today, I finally tried it after years of him repeating the simple recipe to me and me forgetting about it – sorry, Justin!
Sidebar: You can make bread dough from scratch as I did, or you can buy ready made bread dough at your local Pick n Pay or Spar.
Justin’s Homemade bread
- Bread dough
- 50g Mushroom soup/ potato bake powder
- 250ml Cream
- Grated cheese
- Mix soup/ potato bake powder with cream.
- Pour half of the mixture into baking dish.
- Divide dough into small portions and place them into baking dish
- Pour remaining mix over the dough.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
- Remove bread from the oven
- Sprinkle desired amount of cheese over the top and put back in the over for an additional 20 minutes
- Enjoy with soup, stew or on its own.
Shout out to Justin for this super easy recipe! I don’t know why it took me so long to try it!
I’m really bad with portions so you’ll have to decide how much dough to use depend on how many people you are catering for!
I hope you enjoy this one! Thanks or popping in! Have an awesome week! I have an awesome plug for you in Wednesday so be sure to come back!😘